• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW Reviews

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce a slight change on BFW.

Steve Williams will now be publishing all our reviews and they'll be coming along much more regularly :)

We've created a new area within these forums that will now host the reviews so they'll now show up when you use the forum search and will be listed in the 'New Posts' area.

We've moved all the old reviews across to the new format and Steve has recently added a couple of new reviews.

You'll notice that the reviews are locked so you won't be able to reply to them...

Here's the link straight to the new reviews area, all links in menus have also been updated.

Reviews - Barbel Fishing World Forums

Thank you Steve for committing to this role. I'm sure it's going to make BFW an even more vibrant website to be part of.

Regards,

Andy F

Hi men,

Good move Andy / Steve . You know my feelings on the review / articals area , it's a strength of BFW , but one that a lot of members hardly ever use . This section , along with posters adding photos if they can , will make the site better .

Hatter

Andy,
could there be any merit in other members that have bought the reviewed items being able to add to the reviews? What about longer term follow ups from the original reviewer?

Back