• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW Fish In. Warks Avon 23/4 September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks like 6 probable and 2 maybe.

When we did these before often we had many more on harder rivers.

I'll leave it another week and take a view.

Can this be post be held at top for a week please.

Thanks

sorry Graham ,heard yesterday from contractors they have scheduled to come in now at home third/forth week of September. Too risky to arrange to be away around that time.
Very disappointed but wish you all a very successful weekend.

I'm travelling back from a few days on the Trent on 23rd, otherwise I'd have been there.
There seems to be quite a lot of interest in this Graham, have you got any flexibility with the dates, perhaps a week or two either way, that may be more convenient/suitable for some of the guys on here?

I'm a definite for Saturday overnight into Sunday please. I'm a Syndicate member and will be travelling up from Dorset (Poole/Wareham area) and will have room for one more assuming we both don't overload on gear! (Ford Focus!).

Still cannot make it , the two dates fall smack in the middle of us travelling and visiting friends so “buggeration” again.

Wherevere / whenever it happens tight lines to everybody.

David

There may be an opportunity to be able to fish a fantastic Private Syndicate stretch of the Warks Avon near Evesham on the 23 and 24th September.

You can Bivvy up overnight if desired.

It is a fantastic stretch where barbel have reached 16lb, Chub average 4lb and it has DF Zander as well as roach over 2lb.
I have had chub over 6lb Zander over 11lb as well as 2lb+ roach and barbel over 13lb.

The fee will be £30 total for the two days to include £10 for a BFW charity. More can be donated if you wish.

At the moment I am just assessing interest, so please add your name to this post if you want to attend.

Anglers will be limited to 16 but may increase to 20 dependent on number of syndicate members that want to attend. First come first served.

A chance to sample the Warks Avon on what should be a perfect time of year.
Pencil me in for that one

Would love to fish this river and have a chance of meeting everyone but other commitments say no! Appreciate the effort in trying to organise though @Graham Elliott 👍 look forward to seeing the catch reports and photos

I can make either date no problem. I can also offer a lift to another angler as long as they chip in for the diesel and don't mind listening to Cream, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd etc. I live on the Surrey/Sussex border.

Hi G, sadly John can,t make it, but my younger bro will step in and fill his boots, so looking forward to this, thanks for all your efforts in arranging this, many thanks.

Any updates? Still up for this! Whats the access like / car security etc - PM me if easier pls - cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back