• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW Fish In. Warks Avon 23/4 September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham Elliott

Senior Member & Supporter
There may be an opportunity to be able to fish a fantastic Private Syndicate stretch of the Warks Avon near Evesham on the 23 and 24th September.

You can Bivvy up overnight if desired.

It is a fantastic stretch where barbel have reached 16lb, Chub average 4lb and it has DF Zander as well as roach over 2lb.
I have had chub over 6lb Zander over 11lb as well as 2lb+ roach and barbel over 13lb.

The fee will be £30 total for the two days to include £10 for a BFW charity. More can be donated if you wish.

At the moment I am just assessing interest, so please add your name to this post if you want to attend.

Anglers will be limited to 16 but may increase to 20 dependent on number of syndicate members that want to attend. First come first served.

A chance to sample the Warks Avon on what should be a perfect time of year.

There may be an opportunity to be able to fish a fantastic Private Syndicate stretch of the Warks Avon near Evesham on the 23 and 24th September.

You can Bivvy up overnight if desired.

It is a fantastic stretch where barbel have reached 16lb, Chub average 4lb and it has DF Zander as well as roach over 2lb.
I have had chub over 6lb Zander over 11lb as well as 2lb+ roach and barbel over 13lb.

The fee will be £30 total for the two days to include £10 for a BFW charity. More can be donated if you wish.

At the moment I am just assessing interest, so please add your name to this post if you want to attend.

Anglers will be limited to 16 but may increase to 20 dependent on number of syndicate members that want to attend. First come first served.

A chance to sample the Warks Avon on what should be a perfect time of year.
yes please. If space for me.

ps. if chosen, its a fair schlep from me in Essex but if anyone would like a lift( who is going of course, ha!) picked up on route

OK. I can confirm it will go ahead.

7 probable so far. 9 Spaces available.

Just as a footnote. Cut off time will be end of this month and everyone who has confirmed will need to make payment on the bank on the 23rd or still if they don't attend for any reason.
( Sorry but that's to prevent others missing out)

I will then decide If we can add 4 more places.

Everyone confirmed will get PM with details, location etc not to be openly posted.

Hope that makes sense.

Graham.

Ps. Obviously Andy F aware and agreed this posting.

Last edited:
Only just found this but…. buggerations….I’m in Greece otherwise would have jumped at the opportunity Graham

Wife told reminded me it’s her birthday weekend sorry gutted I and Terry can not make it as I would be taking him.

Gutted you can,t make it Bill, would have loved to have finally had a meet up with you, never mind, there,s hopefully a next time. 👍
Me too Derek, I would really have loved to have met up and put faces to the many names from here. Probably wouldn’t have got much fishin’ done ‘cos of all the gassing 🤣

Bugger ,just a week too early , I am in Cornwall that week and near to your venue the week after .😕

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back