• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

bfw fish in river ribble

Jerry Gleeson

Who would be interested in a bfw fish in on the river ribble, fish on the sat beer and bbq and raffle on the evening and fish on the sun.
What charity would you like to see any money raised go to? I usually use the army benevolent fund, would you all be happy to use that or another?

Anyone any thoughts and suggestions on the idea?

Jez

I'm up for that, Jez, though your Severn suggestion (on another thread) might be more palatable for those from more southern climes. :)

More palatable Rich? Why? Are the pies better down that way?! :D Guess it is a long way to travel to spend a weekend with a bunch of pie munching not rights but you can count me in if it goes ahead. :)

like the sound of that, good shout from mr foran no corn dog groundbait,

steve, they dont do them any more mate,

Dates would have to be 22nd and 23rd or 29th and 30th (june)

Jez

I would love to have supported you with this Jerry but I'm afraid it clashes with a significant birthday of mine and my good lady has other plans to which I'm not privy to as yet....good luck to you all and I will try to attend any further get togethers....:)

I would love to have supported you with this Jerry but I'm afraid it clashes with a significant birthday of mine and my good lady has other plans to which I'm not privy to as yet....good luck to you all and I will try to attend any further get togethers....:)

Hi Bill, are you getting a telegram from the queen:eek: I thought you looked well the last time i seen you:D Have a good one.

Stephen:D

Hi Bill, are you getting a telegram from the queen:eek: I thought you looked well the last time i seen you:D Have a good one.

Stephen:D

Telegram Stephen? I'd like Her Maj to send me a gong and perhaps a cake buts very unlikely!...:D
Hope you are well and hopefully see you at sometime during this coming season:)

Back