• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW Donations to Nominated Charities

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

I have just made donations to our nominated charities (Cancer Research and MacMillan Nurses) after collecting donations from new members who join the forum and who opt to make a charitable donation rather than buying something.

We've collected £340 since the last donation so I've split this 50/50 between the Cancer Research and MacMillan Nurses. Evidence of the donations attached.

BFW have absorbed all payment processing costs when taking these donations.

Many thanks,
Andy F

Attachments

• cancer-research-donation.jpg
    cancer-research-donation.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 202
  • macmillan donation.jpg
    macmillan donation.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I have just made donations to our nominated charities (Cancer Research and MacMillan Nurses) after collecting donations from new members who join the forum and who opt to make a charitable donation rather than buying something.

We've collected £340 since the last donation so I've split this 50/50 between the Cancer Research and MacMillan Nurses. Evidence of the donations attached.

BFW have absorbed all payment processing costs when taking these donations.

Many thanks,
Andy F
Admirable, Andy, two very worthy causes and "Thanks" to all who contributed to the £340.00, Mike

Cheers Andy done.

Back