• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW Charity Donations

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that I've just made two donations to our nominated charities totalling £240.

£120 to Macmillan Cancer Support and £120 to Cancer Research. The money has been collected from new BFW members who have donated through the BFW Shop over the last 18 months. BFW have absorbed all costs of processing the payments.

Thanks to everyone who donated,

Andy

Great stuff Andy, good to see the Forum is still generating this level of donation, makes it all worthwhile.

I'd like to put a little more in the pot (call it subscription), maybe others would too. What's the easiest way?

Smurf

Hi men,

Ray , 25 years ago Luton beat Arsenal at Wembley to win the cup , and qualify for Europe !!, it's going to take a leap of faith to get back into the league , but I have faith !.

Hatter

Hi men,

Ray , 25 years ago Luton beat Arsenal at Wembley to win the cup , and qualify for Europe !!, it's going to take a leap of faith to get back into the league , but I have faith !.

Hatter

Hatter, John Still Luton Manager says he has a 5 year plan to get them out of The Conference League. Maybe he was thinking Conference South or Ryman League.

Ray

Hi men,

Stills just signed 2 league players , both dropped out the league to play for Luton in front of bigger crowds !, 3 years non-league , still getting 6,500 home gates against teams who get hundreds !, can't kill a football club !, lol .

Hatter

Andy. It might be interesting, when you have time to total up the BFW donations from inception.

It would show what a great bunch BFW'ers are when they want.

Graham

Hi men,

Stills just signed 2 league players , both dropped out the league to play for Luton in front of bigger crowds !, 3 years non-league , still getting 6,500 home gates against teams who get hundreds !, can't kill a football club !, lol .

Hatter

Mark, They've been trying to kill us for years but we're still here mate....as you say, keep the faith, even us LTFC exiles haven't given up hope:)

Back