• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Be vigilant....

Robert, you can not criticise Cameron for being a conservative realist, of course he is. Get real man. Lots of his, and Osborne's mates, got all the Royal Mail under priced shares they wanted, and won big on the first day of trading. You just can't get more 'conservative realist, than that. You don't understand what a tory is.
Kindest Regards
Shaun of the dead.

Robert, you can not criticise Cameron for being a conservative realist, of course he is. Get real man. Lots of his, and Osborne's mates, got all the Royal Mail under priced shares they wanted, and won big on the first day of trading. You just can't get more 'conservative realist, than that. You don't understand what a tory is.
Kindest Regards
Shaun of the dead.
I do and it starts with a S and ends with a M.

you don't even have to go as far back as that misunderstood genius enoch.maggie would have solved the islamic infestation, the eu or whatever it is called now, the e.c.h.r.,open borders,benefit and health tourists eastern europeans,otters,cormorants,cray fish and more seriously that limp wristed spineless leftie cameron.

if anyone wants ti steal my fuel out of my car all they need do is to let me know beforehand and i will bring a bucket for them
oh and a zippo:mad:

No longer 'GREAT' is this BRITAIN, we were warned many years ago by the said Enoch Powell, whoever is the in party that govern the country the rot has now gone too far to stop.
In my opinion all politicians these days are crooks, no longer fighting for the cause of the British people. Expense scandal,,,,,,,,, ?
Those that come to this country that work hard, pay their taxes,abide by the law of the land can stay, those that do not can go. I do not care what colour you are what religion you are, you live in Britain, live like one.

Oh and that Channel tunnel,,,,,,,,fill the bloody thing with water,,,,,,,,solve the majority of the countries problems overnite.

Nick, you should also include the feckless minority of this fair isle who believe it is their "right" not to work, pay taxes and abide by the law. I agree with the sentiment that anyone is welcome as long as they contribute and accept our laws and values, indeed this country has a long history based upon that principal. The problem is also we are an island and a such there is only so much room and it is quickly shrinking.
We narrowly avoided a Traveller site being constructed 200 metres from my house in prime farm land as the Labour councillors of my home town could not find a better location out of the 400 proposed sites, by the way there was a local council by election in many wards of the town at the time where the said councillors dip their snouts in the trough.

Pikeys!!!:eek:

PIKEYS!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Surely this is a word that our masters would see banned!!

I prefer Caravan Utilising Nomadic TravellerS:)

There can be no argument that Islam presents the greatest threat to a peaceful Europe in our history. Not next year, I admit, but within 2-3 decades I see Enoch Powell's rivers of blood spread across an entire continent a la break up of Yugoslavia, which of course fractured along racial and religious lines.

But Islam is not our primary enemy. That label is reserved for the left liberals who got us into this catastrophic position in the first place, and who refuse to recognise the situation even now. One of Powell's most important statement is as follows: "The supreme function of statesmanship is to provide against preventable evils..."

Exactly so, but Cameron, the EU high command and countless politicians across Europe are actively encouraging a clear evil; one which has waged war against the Christian West almost ceaselessly for 1400 years, and now genuinely believes victory is within sight.

How I wish we were led by the Conservative realist Powell, rather than the PR spinmaster and liberal Cameron. Our children and grandchildren will suffer terrible times in the not too distant future, and the ultimate tragedy is that such an inevitably apocalyptic future was completely preventable, given the correct leadership.

If only Adolph was alive today......now there was a leader that would have suited you down to the ground.

Even though Keithys description is entirely accurate, don't ever make the mistake that because many are illiterate they are Stupid. They certainly are a bunch of Clever Unified
etc etc.

Been tying our local Council in knots as they continue to live on the green belt 3 miles away. Now into the 4th year and about £200 k taxpayers money wasted..

up here in wales we have a lot of travellers who are no basically settled down , yes they like to keep their traditional ways and beleifs but most of em up here are hard working guys and surprise surprise only a very FEW who try to earn an easy shilling, just like the colne valley most are settled down families but who still stick to traditional ways, this is the other side of travellers

Back