• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Bass shop

Slippery slope there Adam, I went into the bass pro shop on the Florida Keys . left my wife stood looking somewhat crestfallen, and I went goggle eyed looking around and tried to keep my wallet in my pocket, when I returned to my wife, it was her that had been shopping . I ended up with Braid, hooks, all sorts of important stuff, but she ended up with some very fashionable clothing , made my pitiful purchases look quite cheap. 🤣🤣.

Its worth the visit just to see how much gear is available if you really want it .I quite fancied the boat that was in the middle of the shop dloor but have no idea how they got it there without building the shop around it .

David .

Slippery slope there Adam, I went into the bass pro shop on the Florida Keys . left my wife stood looking somewhat crestfallen, and I went goggle eyed looking around and tried to keep my wallet in my pocket, when I returned to my wife, it was her that had been shopping . I ended up with Braid, hooks, all sorts of important stuff, but she ended up with some very fashionable clothing , made my pitiful purchases look quite cheap. 🤣🤣.

Its worth the visit just to see how much gear is available if you really want it .I quite fancied the boat that was in the middle of the shop dloor but have no idea how they got it there without building the shop around it .

David .
Been to that one, unbelievable. And then saw all the tarpon swimming around at the back of the shop where you could feed them if you wanted to. Amazing place with amazing fishing everywhere.

I went to the Bass pro shop in Memphis in may, ended up with a pair of Costa sunglasses and a pair of ray bans for the wife! Lol

I went to carbelas yesterday , there display of boats was amazing !!
couldn’t believe the amount of weapons on sale from rifles,handguns ,Automatic military style weapons,
cross bows and Archery equipment.
The Ammunition shelf’s were massive ,with all types of bullets ,with ammo boxes .
The lure dept was vast ,plugs,frogs,spinner baits bucktails,Rapalas,savage gear ,
justman unbelievable experience .

Unbelievable place
I always stock up on caps and Tee shirts which used to be cheap , not so sure now?
Braid is normally very competitive
Even Mrs R likes it - have a great time Adam 👍

Back