• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Barbel Fisher Magazines for sale

Hi Robert, as the seller I can confirm there isn't a 'buy now' option on the sale and think it's too late to add one now (bit new to his Ebay lark!) - sorry. Was hoping for £20 - £30 tbh but I guess that's the chance I take on open auction. Figured it wouldn't make the £50min reserve so didn't bother putting a reserve on.

Mr Elliott, sir, long time no speak! Hope you and the family are well and your still out and about catching a few!

Cheers
Scott

Only get out a few times a year at the minute mate...and when I do it's invariably on a small stream after Trout and Grayling.
Bar a trip to the Wye with Dicka last season, I can't remember the last time I went barbel fishing...hence the sale!

Nice carp in your profile picture by the way....interested in a job lot of Carpworld magazines?!

Cheers
Scott

Back