• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Bad barbel pics

IMG_4042.jpeg
Can’t believe I left the strand of weed on my PB…

As Kenny Everet would say, "all in the worst possible taste". ....some bad fish-handling skills are portrayed.. but I am no saint, even after 65 years,

Pretty dammed bad photo of a nice cod then when i packed up the car battery failed and i had to spend till the morning before the breakdown lot finally sent a portable jump pack that i had to help carry as non of the tonker toy vehicles that were sent could access the sea wall where i had been fishing . I now always carry a charged up battery pack in the car !
DSCF9444 (2).JPG

A lot of these photos seem to prove something I’ve long suspected. We’re all secretly fish jugglers and we only go to provide the equipment to practice our skills.

Come on there is definitely more of us out there you can all join in it’s not the Freemasons

No I was not throwing it back! My left foot was stuck in the rocks and as I stood up after unhooking this small barbel I nearly went in with it. All I can say in my defense is that it went in like Tom Daley and had I followed it would have been more Daley Thompson!! For anyone concerned with fish welfare I'd like to say that Yes I'm alright thank you.
019BB7A1-0FDB-400B-82D7-E86BE122D885.jpeg

No I was not throwing it back! My left foot was stuck in the rocks and as I stood up after unhooking this small barbel I nearly went in with it. All I can say in my defense is that it went in like Tom Daley and had I followed it would have been more Daley Thompson!! For anyone concerned with fish welfare I'd like to say that Yes I'm alright thank you.View attachment 27926
So that’s how you put them back if there not a double 😱

Back