• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Baa 2024

Michael Weir

I see the baa site is advertising next seasons book as an excellent Christmas present. I want to buy my brother and nephew one each.
However the site also says. The book expires 31 Dec irrelevant of when bought.
Can anyone advise please?

As above. You can buy the 2024 season ticket using the PDF (bottom of page) at the BAA website. You have to print the PDF and send a hard copy application with a stamped-addressed envelope, so you might not receive the membership cards in time to give them for Christmas.

You might want to read the 'memberships details' page beforehand.

i renewed Tuesday and it is easy now than has been, some have been asking for online applications for years. I also suggested a 12 month membership from the date of renewal or new membership, this would attract more come June etc...but baby steps eh?
But yes you can buy the 24 /25 book now. .

i renewed Tuesday and it is easy now than has been, some have been asking for online applications for years. I also suggested a 12 month membership from the date of renewal or new membership, as is the licence fee,this would attract more come June etc...but baby steps eh?
But yes you can buy the 24 /25 book now. .

Back