• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

B & B near the Trent

Garry Howell

Hi, after a bit of advice, looking to take my son and one of his friend (in their 20's) for a trip to the Trent, probably in September, again probably either Fiskerton or Collingham (not the weir!) as it has to be day ticket, neither have fished for barbel before and have limited experience want to make the trip as comfortable as possible for me as a non fishing guide them - looking for any suggestions of somewhere to stay local for a night, preferably not to expensive!

Any advice welcome, thanks.

Hi, after a bit of advice, looking to take my son and one of his friend (in their 20's) for a trip to the Trent, probably in September, again probably either Fiskerton or Collingham (not the weir!) as it has to be day ticket, neither have fished for barbel before and have limited experience want to make the trip as comfortable as possible for me as a non fishing guide them - looking for any suggestions of somewhere to stay local for a night, preferably not to expensive!

Any advice welcome, thanks.
I stay at the Springfield Inn Lowdham when at Fiskerton. Keep checking price. Sometimes as low at 35 each incl BF shared room.
About 20 mins drive from bank

Back