• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

August Fish of the Month sponsored by Pallatrax

Vote for your favourite

• Trent 14lb

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Kennet 15lb 1oz

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Lea 13lb 4oz

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Ure 11lb 10oz

Votes: 67 54.5%
  • Warks Avon 13lb 4oz

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Thame 15lb

Votes: 30 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

Here are the nominations for the August Fish of the Month. Many thanks to Pallatrax who offer a fantastic prize to the winner every month.

4c62eb98772de.jpg

Trent 14lb

4c6463ceba551.jpg

Kennet 15lb 1oz

4c68d246c8c5b.jpg

Lea 13lb 4oz

4c72892e3cb8b.jpg

Ure 11lb 10oz (River Record)

4c75a5c4b798c.jpg

Warks Avon 13lb 4oz

4c78f0f96e448.jpg

Thame 15lb (River Record)

Has to be the Ure fish for me, a terrific feat from that river AND the best looking fish too IMO.

there is no doubt that the river lea fish was the best capture by the nicest bloke . . . oh that was me . . . .
so i better vote for luke's kennet fish

well done mate

rich

it has to be the ure fish, you cant beat landing the best ever weight caught from a river:)
Also aint it great to get sponsors for the site too, great stuff

To me a competion like this is best decided on a pounds and ounces basis, both overall size and relative to the fishery it came from.
A new river record says allot, breaking the old record by 25% says more and weighing in at 15lb from such a small water.:eek:

Thame fish all the way.:)

The Thame fish is superb, but my allegiances must remain with Northern rivers! So, the Ure fish it is - good photo too.

R.

Dave, that's because there are only about 100 members that "give", the other 1000 just take!!

It's the Ure fish for me,not only a new river record,but a stunning looking fish and an excellent pic as well.
Well done matey.
Pete;)

Ure fish for me, I've fished the river many times over the years but never come near to that.
Great picture too,well done.

Dave

Back