• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

At Last

John Walker

feeling on top o the world this morning, just found a C0 compressor that only weighs 6lbs and can see me thru a days fishing, this will reopen longer sessions for me again. can even recharge the batteries from the car battery too,:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

feeling on top o the world this morning, just found a C0 compressor that only weighs 6lbs and can see me thru a days fishing, this will reopen longer sessions for me again. can even recharge the batteries from the car battery too,:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

You should be able to hold bottom on the Thames with 6lb.

thanks for your kind thoughts guys, its going to open my life up again, no more worries and stress trying to arrange machines and bottles at holiday addresses, just stick the new one in my hand luggage and thats that :):):):)

Glad you're sorted John :)

Brilliant news John, top gun rides again :D

Hope you have a great first outing with the new gear mate, make up for lost time. We await the photos :D

Cheers, Dave.

dave, it,ll be a long weight mate i aint took photos of fish for over 40 years now but still grateful for your kind sentiments, more interested in sunken supermarket trollies now lol

Back