• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Arnold Kingpin

Garry Lee

Hi all, I have an Arnold Kingpin and have lost the locking nut from the back of the reel :(. I've tried contacting Kingpin, but no reply to email and 'phone goes straight to answerphone.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Garry

Hi Garry,
I lost the nut same as you to the back of my reel !!!!Stuart and the team are away fishing in BC and are due back in a couple of days although Bill(contact page on their web) sent me one from Canada.Proper global world we live sending a British made product from the otherside of the Atlantic.

I used an ordinary nut with the same thread to tide me over,but do make sure its properly secured otherwise you will lose half your reel.

Cheers,

Dickie

check this out,

Stuart posted it on facebook this week, i want...!!

579238_3416363427527_160587066_n.jpg

stu brought one in for me to have a play Ken, it's rather lovely in the flesh, runs like a dream & we will be stocking it.

OMG!! I absolutely NEED 2 of these. Just had to wipe the dribble off my face. What diameter/width are they Nigel and what's the cost?

I would sell my car and WALK 65 miles to the Kennet just to use these :D

Thanks.

Back