• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Amazon BFW Referral Link

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I'm just trying to get my head around Amazon referrals (where BFW get a small commission from sales they make as a result of someone clicking on our referral link). Before our account is activated, we need to make 3 genuine sales.

If you are in the market for anything from Amazon, would you mind clicking this link to get to their website/app please?

Has anyone out there any experience of setting this up? I know there's a way of displaying particular products (eg barbel fishing books), but I can't figure out how!

Many thanks,

Andy F

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm just trying to get my head around Amazon referrals (where BFW get a small commission from sales they make as a result of someone clicking on our referral link). Before our account is activated, we need to make 3 genuine sales.

If you are in the market for anything from Amazon, would you mind clicking this link to get to their website/app please?

Has anyone out there any experience of setting this up? I know there's a way of displaying particular products (eg barbel fishing books), but I can't figure out how!

Many thanks,

Andy F
Hi Andy, i use Amazon quite a lot, ( Prime ), you should make the link a sticky somewhere so its easy to find. Every time i log in, i could do it using the link. 👍

Hi all,

Many thanks,

Andy F
Order placed Andy 👍

Hi Derek, at the top of your screen is the title bar. e.g. "barbel.co.uk/forum". To the right of this title is a small symbol which is supposed to look like a bookmark. Click on it and you have two options, bookmark or add to my favourites. If you click add to favourites, then it will be on the screen of icons when you open internet.
I'm rubbish with IT, so hope you get what I mean.

Back