• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Am i missing something ...

Justin Cubberley

Brand new around £15

Second hand with the added phrase 'terry hearn'... Priceless

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220108-224954.png
    Screenshot_20220108-224954.png
    445.2 KB · Views: 298
  • Screenshot_20220108-225050.png
    Screenshot_20220108-225050.png
    467.4 KB · Views: 290
  • Screenshot_20220108-225711.png
    Screenshot_20220108-225711.png
    227 KB · Views: 293
It has to be the Terry Hearn one then, surely?

I dont do “ celeb anybodies “

David
Amen to that. And myself likewise.

I truly loath celebrity worship and avoid anything media wise related to celebrity, or indeed those who are not yet celebrities but are competing to become one. And worse still, those who were once a celeb who are desperately competing to remain one. You know the sort of crap: competitive baking, dancing, singing, sewing, pottery, ice skating. Competitive flashing of the washboard stomach, spray tan, pumped up lips and tits on a tropical island or eating grubs in a jungle.

In fact “celebrity”, along with “influencer” are, pretty much, the two most detestable words in the English language.

I have no interest in carp fishing,but after watching one of Terry's short films I always want to go carp fishing.Luckily the urge goes away quickly.

they are not his hats he just happens to be sponsored by esp he actually always wears a tilley hat. he’s also caught some very large barbel

Watched his video on his boat,moving up from London area to my town of Marlow and above,really enjoyed it,i may actually watch it again now ive been reminded of it lol

Back