• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Aldi fishing gear ...

I believe you can also order online, although I do prefer to try on prior to purchase..... the salopettes are great !

Dave

Last edited:
If anybody is thinking of buying Online, and arent sure of sizing, I bought a pair of the salopettes last year, great bit if kit, had loads of use and are still warm, waterproof and in one piece, good for a few years yet.

I am 6ft, 15 stone, with 33 inch inside leg,and a 38 inch waist ( I know, you dont have to say anything :) ) This is the size label inside the salopettes.... so you can gauge if they will fit you if you are about my size..

IMG_1274.JPG

Despite the similarity in name, I dont have anything to do with Aldi .

David

If anybody is thinking of buying Online, and arent sure of sizing, I bought a pair of the salopettes last year, great bit if kit, had loads of use and are still warm, waterproof and in one piece, good for a few years yet.

I am 6ft, 15 stone, with 33 inch inside leg,and a 38 inch waist ( I know, you dont have to say anything :) ) This is the size label inside the salopettes.... so you can gauge if they will fit you if you are about my size..

View attachment 6989

David
Great information, thanks David...with the exception of the inside leg measurement you and I are the same stamp...we must be twins :)

i
Great information, thanks David...with the exception of the inside leg measurement you and I are the same stamp...we must be twins :)
Bought a pair this time last year, wore them for the first time to-day...horrible weather even the Springer didn't want to risk it, but salopettes cosy and dry, I am 6ft but with a winter fighting weight of 15 and half stone and the XL is a good fit.

Oh bugger....I tell lies, i’m Over fifteen and a half stone....where did that come from :(

Oh bugger....I tell lies, i’m Over fifteen and a half stone....where did that come from :(

Bill, who ate all the pies :eek::D:eek:

Could be worse, i'm 5'4" in my high heels, and 14 and a half stone. I have to order XL sizes, just to fit around my gut. Then turn 2 ft up on the legs. :D:eek::D, but hey ho, who gives a sh!te, as long as your warm on the bank/shore.

Hope your well Bill. :)

View attachment 6989

David
Thanks David ..........Im 5ft 8" 17 stone 29" inside leg and 44" waist so guess they wont fit LMAO i LIKE THEIR NEOPRENE GLOVES !! oops caps ( they fit) lol

Last edited:
Back