• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Aldi Camping Head Torch

Stephen Bond

Just went in to get something and saw these.

W2313_PD_Sunday_17.jpg

Features three superbright long life LEDs.

2 White LEDs, 1 red for emergencies
Fully adjustable head strap

Thought I should add one to the collection at £2.99 :)

Stephen

Just been and picked up a couple. Noticed our ALDI (Peterborough, Bretton) still had some of the fishing bags that were on special offer a few weeks back. Not a bad little bag for doing short roving trips and only a tenner.

Just been and picked up a couple. Noticed our ALDI (Peterborough, Bretton) still had some of the fishing bags that were on special offer a few weeks back. Not a bad little bag for doing short roving trips and only a tenner.

Last time these bags were in there I hid 3 waited until the others had been sold and asked for a discount on the 3 left. Got them for a fiver each. Great bags

Last time these bags were in there I hid 3 waited until the others had been sold and asked for a discount on the 3 left. Got them for a fiver each. Great bags

You hid them and they discounted the bags 50%?

Right I'm off to my local Aldi for a spot of hiding the stock, I am sure no one will notice :rolleyes:

I went to Aldi to get a head torch and also got a lamp for £3 And bought a few of these RESULT!:D

Attachments

• 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 130
Back