• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Aldi Baseball Caps with LED's

Roger Carswell

My local Aldi has once again got fishing gear in stock. Most of it is rubbish but their tackle bags are great value. I've just bought another Baseball cap with integral LED's - at just £3.99 they are super value especially when the batteries alone cost £4 at Tesco! Get yourselves down there now and buy a few to give to your mates, they're dirt cheap, good quality and very practical.

Agreed, I bought a second cap last year but the one I bought the year before is still on the original batteries and I have used the shoulder bag this very day. I bought two of the head torches two years ago expecting them not to last long but the first one is doing fine and the second still unopened. Pity they are not doing the glow sticks this year as I am down to my last two boxes and also the polarised sunglasses bought last year are ok too.

If you do need spare batteries for the caps, there dirt cheap on e-bay, about £2 or £3 for a dozen. :)

Back