• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

aldi bag

Mark Gaskell

called in aldi today,noticed the crane bags are back in at a different price of 5.99 think its wrong s0 get them while you can:D

Don't think they are doing a fishing promotion at the moment so probably left over stock. Worth grabbing at that price. I have one and it is ideal for short sessions just a pity they don't do a bigger one.

Don't think they are doing a fishing promotion at the moment so probably left over stock. Worth grabbing at that price. I have one and it is ideal for short sessions just a pity they don't do a bigger one.

They do John, I popped into my local Aldi yesterday and they had bigger ones in, than the one in Stephen's link for £10

They also had fleece jackets, sweaters, over trousers, poncho's and gloves all made by Crane and all at a reasonable price.

They do John, I popped into my local Aldi yesterday and they had bigger ones in, than the one in Stephen's link for £10

They also had fleece jackets, sweaters, over trousers, poncho's and gloves all made by Crane and all at a reasonable price.

Managed to pick up 3 pairs of over trousers at a reduced price of £3.99 each, had a pair last year and they are good, but the waistband is a bit dodgy, very slack even on me, so if you are tempted but a size smaller. Or you can add some braces.

The trousers are good Neil, actually wearing a pair as I type! They are a good fit, comfy and warm. Agreed, the waistband is poor and comes off the buttons every now and then (I must stitch it in position). I bought a belt with the plastic clip buckle from eBay for around £2 which does the job and stays on the trousers.

Stephen

Bags or trousers Mark?

I will take a look. My friend wants a bag and the rats have been chewing on mine so I do too! I doubt Leighton Buzzard has them though as the fishing stuff seems to go fairly quickly.
The trousers I ended up getting in West Drayton the other year and not in my preferred colour as the others had sold out.

Stephen

Back