• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Aldi bag is back

I have one the same, bought it online for £1. Excellent product, very tough and absolute bargain.

I was passing a local Aldi so had a look at one and bought. Seems excellent value. Plus a pair of new buzzas for £7 , they need betteries so havn't tested them yet. The pack includes a flexible back rod rest plus a chain back drop detecter.

How big is this bag lads? In inches or centimeters, what roughly are the dimentions of the main compartment, just need an idea of size as I can't find anything on their site. Thanks.

Cheers, Dave.

12" long*12" high*9" wide plus the side pocket, internally aprox 11"l*9"h*8"w
You can just get a maggot box in the width and about half as long again. the ht' includes a waterproof bottom about 2" deep

Aldi bag

How big is this bag lads? In inches or centimeters, what roughly are the dimentions of the main compartment, just need an idea of size as I can't find anything on their site. Thanks.

Cheers, Dave.

Only really big enough for the roving approach Dave If your a kitchen sink man like me, christened mine today though, If It lasts a few sessions Its a bargain but for the money your not likely to get out thrown In with It much less a car:D

PS its more of a smart car than Rolls Royce if you get my drift:p

Aldi bag

I have one the same, bought it online for £1. Excellent product, very tough and absolute bargain.

Hmmmm a quid eh I would have bought 11 If I could find em for a quid In fact I would probably have bought a warehouse full:D:p:cool::mad:;):rolleyes::)

Was thinking about getting another as a spare for my float fishing roving gear save having to swap the gear round when I go trotting for roach and dace.
I f I wasnt a kitchen sink man one of these should do the job for both but old habits die hard .

Thanks for that lads, great info Bryce. Smart car Steve? I would have put it more in the roller skate catagory :D

Mind you, at that price you can't grumble....brilliant value. I may get one and keep it untill I think of something to use it for :p

I wonder if I could have a kitchen sink taylormade to fit :D

Cheers, Dave.

I bought one of these bags a few years ago, probably when they where first introduced. I cant say i have been careful with the way i have treated it. I have used it for roving and sea fishing. Have thrown it down in all sorts of places, sand rocks and grass, the bag is still going strong, just looks a bit muckier is all. You will be surprised just how much stuff you can get into them, doubt you will find anything else that comes near it for the price, cant fault it at all.

Back