• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

ABF Charity Trent Fish-in August 2012

Nathan Walter

The Association of Barbel Fishers is holding it's annual charity fish-in on the River Trent on Friday 24th August through to Sunday 26th August in aid of the Barnsley Hospice.

We would like to extend an open invitation to Barbel Fishing World members, with the very kind permission of BFW owner Andy Frances. Thank you for your support Andy.

Cost will be:

£10 per day
£15 for 1 day and night
£30 for all 3 days and two nights

There will be a 'bivvy village' next to the fence car park . This will put you right next to the food area, ideal for the evenings social. However there is some opportunity to bivvy up bankside, if you so wish, in suitable swims.

The event will be in association with and the support of; Barnsley & District Angling Association and the Horsefield Knights Society and all profits will be donated to the Barnsley Hospice.

We hope to have a raffle and food available on the Saturday night.

This is a productive stretch of the Trent and a rare opportunity to night fish on the Middle reaches.

Richard Walker and Conrad Farlow, as well as other ABF members, will be present to make sure things run smoothly. We look forward to seeing you there.

Tickets must be purchased in advance – BUY YOUR TICKET – CLICK HERE.

Thank you.

Nathan Walter

ABF Promotion, Publicity & Events Officer

Certainly Conrad - done

paul4

Stonkin section of river!

More Barbel than you can poke a stick at!
Even I caught some on the float up to 9lb 7oz.

I am raving mad that I can't do that weekend!!

Not happy at all:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back