• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

A [now SOLVED] request from technical help - PHP - and forum donations

Donation made. The least I could do having enjoyed the benefits of this group for so many years, with very little input on my part. Without it I wouldn’t know the water temp of the Severn, be familiar with the innards of a baitrunner, be aware of the beauty of French rivers. I can’t imagine information being shared so freely elsewhere. Put simply, it’s just nice to belong, thanks guys.

I'm pleased to say that @Peter Flood has come forward and sorted the issues with the BFW Gallery this weekend so we're now running on PHP7.4 and nice and secure. Huge thanks to Peter for helping me out. The Gallery has been saved!!!

Thanks also to @Huanzhou Zhu who generously offered to help.

I'm amazed at how many people have donated towards the running costs over the past week. Thank you all so much, it really is appreciated!

What a fabulous community we have here :)

All the best,

Andy F

Bill, this is all down to you, well done on a fantastic idea with your donation Idea, tremendous response from the members, old and new. Well done you Sir. 👍

P.S. A days fishing with you is on my bucket list. :)
👍
Thank you Derek but I just recycled an old idea. Many of us have had this thought before, I just “voiced” it on this occasion. As you say a terrific response from the membership so well done and thank you to all that have supported it 👏🏻 I for one will try to remember to make a small annual donation, least I can do in view of what I get from this forum.👍

Last edited:
Back