• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

A long way from home.

So rember, if you are out and about blasting Cormorants out of the skies and you see a seal then pop a cap in it as well...............

well said stu, i agree with you everything has a right to live, its a balance of nature

I think you will find that Stuarts post was meant to be a sarcastic preview of all the cobblers which will inevitably follow...hence the 'Roll eyes (sarcastic)' smiley :D

Cheers, Dave.

Those videos are 2 years old, I hope he's found his mummy before getting shot by some redneck with a gun.

well said stu, i agree with you everything has a right to live, its a balance of nature

A right to live, yes, but in its own habitat. Rats living in a sewer are probably not too much of a problem. But having them scampering around your house is not so good and then control is exercised.

Back