• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

A Few Rods...

Andy Bell

I have finally got around to sorting my rod cupboard out and I think that these rods are surplus to my requirements.
To be perfectly honest I have suffered from Rod Buying Addiction.

Firstly,

A Pair of Insight No6 rods, Brand New, about 1 1/2lb TC. 12ft, two piece with detachable handle, Bit light for what I wanted.
£300 the pair Posted.

Secondly,
12ft Insight RB-SU, the stepped, version of the Insight rod, again not quite what I wanted, again Brand new with the plastic still on the handle.
£125 posted.

Thirdly,
A brand new 12ft Multi-spec 2lb TC, single top version, I have 3 others so I don't want to be greedy....
£150 posted

Lastly for you float fishing enthusiasts, a little used Daiwa Connoisseur 13ft Long Distance, a good bit more backbone than a standard waggler rod, would be ideal for "topper" fishing....with Tube. In excellent condition all around.
£120 posted

I'll give it a week then they can go to E-Bay

Attachments

• IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_0804.jpg
    IMG_0804.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_0803.jpg
    IMG_0803.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0808.jpg
    IMG_0808.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 263
Still have these rods, so I'll drop the price, as I'm not going to use them,

A Pair of Insight No6 rods, Brand New, about 1 1/2lb TC. 12ft, two piece with detachable handle, Bit light for what I wanted.
£225 the pair Plus £15 next day post
Might split, if needed

Secondly,
12ft Insight RB-SU, the stepped, version of the Insight rod, again not quite what I wanted, again Brand new with the plastic still on the handle.
£110 posted.

Andy How would you describe the action of the No.6 rods and the stepped up version. I like rods with soft tips and a progressive action. I don't like through actioned rods or pokers either.

Nick C

Rods

The Insight #6 would probably suit you, a bit more progressive than the RB-SU, which is very powerful, you probably wouldn't like it.....

Back