• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

A change in forum software is ... here... UPDATE

IMG_1500924985714.jpg

Test pic strait from my phone . Could be a feature that we should be using , not just for fish , but views of the swims , and river levels .

Hatter

Looks good, no problem apart from Firefox warning, same as Paul Collins reported.

Hi Steve, like you and Paul, i also got the message ( Firefox ). 2 ways around it. 1, click the little stay logged in box, or 2, after typing your name, press the tab button on your keyboard, then it will let you enter your password. :)

It should work now, as I've increased the upload limit size to 10mb, and the server will scale it back down to 1024x1024 pixels.

Testing from phone
2017-11-16 14.03.21.jpg

Ye ha.
Rocking horse droppings that fish. A mint conditioned Ivel Barbel. Mr Otter has already been and eaten at least some of its friends and some of the big chub, since I got that in November.

Last edited:
Great work chaps. :)

Paul, are there any options to customise the view, e.g. font size or colour scheme? Download more emoticons?
I remember in the old forum you could decide how many posts per page of a thread to display.

Back