• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

45" wavelock brolly

I found one on the trent a couple of week ago in full working order. You can have it pal for a small donation to a charity such as the British legion or Help for heroes.

Jon

Chris got in touch with gary wagstaff he a expert on borlly

Don't know why i deleted this pic from the album - classic example of brolly fail!
andrew-boyne-albums-ribble-barbel-picture4177-056.jpg

Tackle tarts amongst us will spot the Maver Powerlite net handle - no softie though - this is a proper northerner taking a january storm in the face like a man. Respect.

he'll not get away that lightly

Don't know why i deleted this pic from the album - classic example of brolly fail!
andrew-boyne-albums-ribble-barbel-picture4177-056.jpg

Tackle tarts amongst us will spot the Maver Powerlite net handle - no softie though - this is a proper northerner taking a january storm in the face like a man. Respect.

dont worry with all the grief gary gives me and mark these days,i'll gather evidence from hq police computer under crimes against brollies;)

Back