• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

3 new rods for sale

Phil Maggs

all three have had the tags and wrap taken off the handle but haven't been used or even out of the house.

1.. tf gear nantec big river classic barbel rod.. this is 2lb t/c and has two tops...
one is an avon top and the other a quiver section with a 4oz push in tip..
although the rod is new I have spay painted the avon top section with gloss white car paint cos my eyesight is rubbish...
complete with it's own rod bag..

2. Shakespeare 11ft 2 piece commercial feeder rod, again new and comes with it's own rod bag and 3 carbon tips
up to 8lb line rating and has the modern progressive action... perfect for chub as well...

3. Advanta 11ft 1.25tc avon style rod... twin tops, avon 1.25 and a quiver section with 3 glass tips...
again new, comes with it's own rod bag..
in case anyone is not aware Advanta is Angling Directs own brand and very nice it is too...

I would prefer to sell all 3 together as postage is quite high at £18.30 for 3 rods or 1 rod via TNT overnight

I would like £85 for all 3 rods plus postage which is as I said £18.30

I have some photos if anyone would like me to send them to you via e-mail

Last edited:
Back