• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

2 x Shimano 5000 XTEA baitrunners excellent condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clive Shipman

Senior Member & Supporter
2 x Shimano 5000 XTEA baitrunners excellent condition hardly used (see photos).
Boxed with oil instructions and spare spools.
£230 delivered.

Sold

They are not.

did look similar but what does it matter ?

Dear Raymondo
Firstly you made a derogatory post about me.

Then after Mark and Clive confirmed you were wrong you changed your post and lied saying it was because of spelling......

Then you put a silly post saying the reels had been taken off....
When they had actually been SOLD

As I told Clive when I bought his newer ones, I was going to sell my old ones on ebay.
I did use one of Clives pics as it was a good one without boxes that I didnt have unlike his.

I also highlighted a fault with one of mine in the description .

Very Childish of you. You have continued to have little digs in posts at me and then change them often on the kennet thread when I have replied.

Please grow up..

Last edited:
Graham I did not name you on any posts about the reels for sale.On many occasions on Kennet posts you have made comments about my age. And you said you would rather go to the Dentist than fish with me when I offered help to Howard Clarke on the Wasing Kennet.If you cant take it dont dish it out. Thats all I have got to say to you.

Last edited:
Dear Raymondo
Firstly you made a derogatory post about me.

Then after Mark and Clive confirmed you were wrong you changed your post and lied saying it was because of spelling......

Then you put a silly post saying the reels had been taken off....
When they had actually been SOLD

As I told Clive when I bought his newer ones, I was going to sell my old ones on ebay.
I did use one of Clives pics as it was a good one without boxes that I didnt have unlike his.

I also highlighted a fault with one of mine in the description .

Very Childish of you. You have continued to have little digs in posts at me and then change them often on the kennet thread when I have replied.

Please grow up..

Raymondo?

And you ask him to grow up:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back