• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

2.25 tc rods

David,

Let's put it this way..........Patrick's not much good at running............

Just because he didnt come after you when you shouted 'chase me, chase me' doesnt mean he's no good at runnning:D

ps I dont know Patrick from Adam, I was just amused at his band of latent homosexual admirers!

David,

Let's put it this way..........Patrick's not much good at running............

I hear he didnt need to run after you poked him, he simply gently encouraged you to the floor.....and through the door with two fingers. ;)

True, true................but it was a superb **** up wasn't it................

I see there is a profanity filter on the word ****. What a shame....**** **** **** and ****............so there.

Just because he didnt come after you when you shouted 'chase me, chase me' doesnt mean he's no good at runnning:D

ps I dont know Patrick from Adam, I was just amused at his band of latent homosexual admirers!

You see Richard, Adrian you ask to rub aftersun over my back on the bankside and this is the stick you get!!!!

Qlty reply Ash, made me chuckle, an image of a 54" chested, 22" necked geezer chasing two blokes with rods in their hands ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, made me feel quite sick ;)

Who said anything about latent sugarplum

Back