• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

13ft barbel rods

Steve Brand

I probably have more rods than I really need but was considering buying a 13ft barbel rod three piece,reason being I would like a rod that Is short enough when broken down to fit easily In my car when I am on holiday.
Also I would like the option of using the rod for float fishing In relatively deep rivers, I cannot justify paying loads of cash for a rod.
I have seen the korum rod that Is three piece and a wychwood that i am not sure about It may be two piece and not suitable for my needs.
Ok these rods are probably cheap and cheerfull end of the market and would probably be viewed as **** by the rod buffs but I am not that fussy If It would fulfill my needs for occasional use.
Anyone know If the wychwood 13ft 2.5 lb tc Is two or three piece?

Thanks Dave I suspected as much would have to be a korum then a two piece 13ft would be a real pain to transport.
Anyone had any experience of these particular korum rods I know some of there earlier models were popular.

Back