• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

“Starter” ‘pin for sale

Bill Walford

Senior Member & Supporter
I have a very tidy Shakespeare Black Eagle Centrepin For Sale. 4.25” x .75” spool. This is a “true” pin running on centre spindle and bushes. NO bearings. Runs well and is very, very clean with little signs of usage. Has a movable/removable line guard. Comes with original box and paperwork. Design is based on an old Grice and Young ‘pin.

£45.00 posted.

Attachments

• IMG_7038.jpeg
    IMG_7038.jpeg
    291 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_7039.jpeg
    IMG_7039.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_7041.jpeg
    IMG_7041.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 128
Nice tidy reel Bill, if I did not have a dozen ‘pins I would be tempted at that price.

david
I’m trying to thin out some of my unused tackle David. I’ve been quite successful so far this year and having two of the Black Eagles thought it time that somebody might get some use from it. I nearly put a Rapidex up for sale as well but couldn’t make up my mind which of the three to part with 🤣 Compared with some of the rubbish being sold on eBay these days and the prices asked mine must be worth a premium ‘cos they are well tidy.

Reel is now SOLD to Paul. Thanks for looking 👍

Your reel is on its way Paul. You have a PM 👍

Back