• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Lucksall Park, Herefordshire

Tony Stone

Whilst looking for areas to Christen my new camper van, I have discovered Lucksall holiday park on the banks of the River Wye, anyone fished here?

It's always turned up a few fish.
Not sure if its on the Hereford ticket now rather than included with your pitch.

I would suggest you get a Hereford ticket anyway to open up your options as they have lots of stretches nearby and all the way to the town.

Not been there, but the name should inspire confidence if 'lucks-all' you need. :)

Luck is certainly all I need :cool:

It's always turned up a few fish.
Not sure if its on the Hereford ticket now rather than included with your pitch.

I would suggest you get a Hereford ticket anyway to open up your options as they have lots of stretches nearby and all the way to the town.

Its run on a day ticket of £10 for 1 rod as far as I can see on the website.

I'm pretty sure its also included in the HDAA ticket. Also worth a go is the opposite bank downstream of the bridge, tickets for that also from the caravan park and less busy.

Just booked 2 nights/3 days for the 8th July to get the rods out at Lucksall :)

Back