• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Aqua Black Series Deluxe Roving Rucksack

Stephen Goderski

Purchased this after fishing through a downpour with a mate who had one of these bags - i was very impressed with the built in rain cover (see short video at https://www.aquaangling.com/uk/product/aqua-black-series-deluxe-roving-rucksack).

Having only used the rucksack on a couple of occasions, I have realised that it is more suited to either the session angler or someone who likes to take either lots of bait or the kitchen sink - I am none of these anglers!

£100 posted or £90 collected from Ascot / Windsor area (although Central London will be doable too and I do manage to get to the Wye quite often so that might work too).

How come a chap who is “roving” needs a Bivvy and a half dozen bite alarms.. ? 😋

That aside it looks a well made bit of kit , a bit like a Tardis , more room inside than outside. Too big for me but a good buy for somebody .

David.

Back