• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Feeders

Attachments

• C56AB01A-D5D3-4BFE-BDCB-C90A57A722CE.jpeg
    C56AB01A-D5D3-4BFE-BDCB-C90A57A722CE.jpeg
    245.9 KB · Views: 272
Turbojohnboy11 on ebay does nice feeders, I've had a few off him. Very reasonably priced. Latest ones were 6oz tunnel cage feeders.

Richards look the tits though 👌

Yours are exactly like what I'd want, decent length boom section that is substantial, and very tidy cage and lead. You should make them in batches to suit you and release them via the BFW shop :D can't imagine they'd hang around...
They still very much have a “home made” look about them
The coating is always slightly thicker in some areas than others and the leads can vary by 5 or so grams and not always come out looking the same as they are manually poured to a fill line and left to set around the cage but they come out plenty good enough for us barbel chuckers. The carp guys would probably turn their noses up at them 😂.
I can do mamooooth ones too.
1ECC3905-9B19-4AFB-A794-F830BCEF771B.jpeg
It would take a special stick to put that out filled with sloppy mix 😁

The coating is always slightly thicker in some areas than others and the leads can vary by 5 or so grams and not always come out looking the same as they are manually poured to a fill line and left to set around the cage but they come out plenty good enough for us barbel chuckers. The carp guys would probably turn their noses up at them 😂.
I can do mamooooth ones too. View attachment 15124It would take a special stick to put that out filled with sloppy mix 😁
Could put a kitten in those bad boys 😂 they look spot on to me, if they look too nice then it's a shame to lose them lol

Turbojohnnyboy11, from ebay i have used for a while now , the power gum helps them often bonce out of snags on the tidal trent plenty of different weights and even a xl version, easy to add extra weights if required. Roll on this next season !

I can do mamooooth ones too. View attachment 15124It would take a special stick to put that out filled with sloppy mix 😁
Think what you could charge the carp boys though Richard. I think the current rate of Carp Tax is around 200% :)

Back