• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Support Your Local Tackle Shops Through Covid 19 Shut Down

My Local tackle shop, The Fishermans Cabin in South Ruislip has had to close today. Lets hope they are all well and we all get through it safely.

Hi men ,

I think my local tackle shop is still open , but I can't go obviously , ordering online will help , so must think of something I will need when things get better .

Hatter

Mine closed Tuesday last week and I do hope they pull through.
Owned by a cracking couple of blokes For a number of years, and they are always looking after me.

they often stick the kettle on and take the time to have a good chat.
Can’t remember the last time I walked out without a little freebie or a bit of discount.
JKL Meldreth..

My Local tackle shop, The Fishermans Cabin in South Ruislip has had to close today. Lets hope they are all well and we all get through it safely.
Top blokes in the cabin and always got a good deal in there on marked up prices when I used to live up that way.Hope they survive.

Back