• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Return of the Burbot

Are you talking Turbot or Burbot Mark.

Hugo will be happy.

Those that know..know
Not heard Hugo’s name in many a day. I do hope he’s well and just fallen out with us/angling. He used to contribute also on the RTWAS forum before it was pushed aside by FaceAche.

I do miss Hugos input on here . As regards the Burbot , well we all know they are still in the Pinn and I reckon theres a few of the mono bearded ones still lurking in the Yorkshire Derwent .....

So it has proven for me Mike .I reckon you have to meet up with the devil at midnight on Howsham Bridge , sell your soul to him in exchange for the secret bait that Derwent Barbel find irresistible
No mate just chuck a bit of spam under a bush and hey presto a double in ten minutes haha.
I do fear for my stock of spam as the civilised world we are supposed to live in has turned into a herd of greedy thoughtless people.

Back