• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

A change in forum software is ... here... UPDATE

Paul, do you like my new colour scheme? :p

BFW.PNG

I view the forum mainly on my iPad and find the little blue dots that take you to the first new post in a thread rather small to hit accurately every time. More often than not I get the posters profile or the original post. Would it be possible to make this link slightly larger?

I view the forum mainly on my iPad and find the little blue dots that take you to the first new post in a thread rather small to hit accurately every time. More often than not I get the posters profile or the original post. Would it be possible to make this link slightly larger?

You don't have to hit the blue dot Neil, just hit the thread title (in orange) and it will (should) take you to the first unread post.

I have big fingers and navigate ok on my mobile phone :)

So it does, I’m sure every other forum I’ve used the thread title took you to the original post so I just assumed it was the same here. Thanks Paul.

Next phase :

Things have been going well since we migrated, and now we are planning to do some more tweaks. In fact it will be an update/upgrade to the next version.

Will things change? quite possibly there will be some changes

Will there be a downtime? quite possibly, same as last time

When will this be happening? Probably tomorrow, Thursday 8th

Please bear with us :)

Upgrade to XF2 has been completed. Just adjusting a few things with the new theme.

Back