• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted Shimano 4000 OC's

Mike Thompson

Senior Member & Supporter
hi all,
I'm looking for a pair of the above in very good condition. Please let me know if you have any you are willing to let go, and what you are asking.
I know I can buy new for about £90 each, but I prefer to get pre owned.
thanks,
Mike

hi all,
I'm looking for a pair of the above in very good condition. Please let me know if you have any you are willing to let go, and what you are asking.
I know I can buy new for about £90 each, but I prefer to get pre owned.
thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike,

I can help you if interested i’ve two not being used. £130.00 the pair posted. No great hurry for a decision as I won’t be able to pack and “post” ‘till Friday earliest but more likely Monday.

Regards

Bill

96F5333A-9912-44DE-AF5C-6F6FB0146F5C.jpeg0B528B0A-04EC-4E42-94EC-4528009FB6EA.jpegE5F31D21-6724-4A2E-82F8-ADF29952A439.jpegA0E5E10E-79EB-468D-AA7C-258E2382431C.jpeg

Did I say £130 !! 🤣🤣🤣 seriously though I didn’t have a clue what to ask and judging bye the PM’s I’ve received I possible could have asked more BUT Mike’s one of the many good eggs on this site and has supported the forum with a donation so I’m happy 👍

PS. As I have replied to the PM’s, Mike has first refusal and already committed to someone if Mike doesn’t take up the offer. 👍👍

Did I say £130 !! 🤣🤣🤣 seriously though I didn’t have a clue what to ask and judging bye the PM’s I’ve received I possible could have asked more BUT Mike’s one of the many good eggs on this site and has supported the forum with a donation so I’m happy 👍

PS. As I have replied to the PM’s, Mike has first refusal and already committed to someone if Mike doesn’t take up the offer. 👍👍
Top man Bill. 👍🏻

Hi Mike,

I can help you if interested i’ve two not being used. £130.00 the pair posted. No great hurry for a decision as I won’t be able to pack and “post” ‘till Friday earliest but more likely Monday.

Regards

Bill

View attachment 22076View attachment 22077View attachment 22078View attachment 22079
hi Bill,
Thanks so much for your offer. I was looking for a mate but he has purchased elsewhere. Sorry to have mucked you about. Your price is VERY reasonably, if I had not already got 3, I would have had them myself.
Regards,
Mike

hi Bill,
Thanks so much for your offer. I was looking for a mate but he has purchased elsewhere. Sorry to have mucked you about. Your price is VERY reasonably, if I had not already got 3, I would have had them myself.
Regards,
Mike
Not a problem Mike. I’m fortunate that I’ve someone in the wings but even if I hadn’t these thing s happen. I’m sure your pal will enjoy them.

hi Bill,
Regards,
Mike
I've had mates ask me to do the same, I just tell them to join the forum and ask themselves, if they're serious buyers they will, if they're tyre kickers they won't.

Back