• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Swap 6000 size shimano baitrunner

James Hinley

Bit of a long shot this one - i'm just about to put my Shimano 6000 baitrunner on ebay in order to get the funds to purchase a 4000 sized shimano. The reel in question is as new, used a few times. It is the Shimano ST 6000RA, and i'm looking to get a Shimano 4000 in good to new condition in exchange. Like i said, a long shot but anyone interested in a swap?

not to swap but i got a dl4000fa yesterday, it feels really good quality, very smooth and the linelay is superb. you won't be disappointed, feels the perfect size, may have to sell my 5000 gte-c's as i just don't think i'd use them anymore.

not to swap but i got a dl4000fa yesterday, it feels really good quality, very smooth and the linelay is superb. you won't be disappointed, feels the perfect size, may have to sell my 5000 gte-c's as i just don't think i'd use them anymore.
a little small for barbel for me, great for tench on the float.

Back