• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

sorted now

Gerry Giles

Senior Member & Supporter
MUST BE mint condition !!!! pref with spare spools as its going to be a gift for a pals son who is just starting carp fishing with his ten foot rods

MUST BE mint condition !!!! pref with spare spools as its going to be a gift for a pals son who is just starting carp fishing with his ten foot rods

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230412-063339.png
    Screenshot_20230412-063339.png
    712.2 KB · Views: 121
thanks mate wow they would have ticked the boxes

but Im sorted I found 3 BRAND NEW !! Shimano XTEA 6000 these reels apparently were purchased for a trip to Redmire but it fell thru and they got put away all those years ago until now and I just could not resist lol

Attachments

• shimano XTEA 6000.jpg
    shimano XTEA 6000.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 115
Wow - he's a lucky lad. Shame I never had sons. Have tried to extol the beauty and craftmanship of quality fishing gear to daughters only to be asked " Is it worth owt when you snuff it? ". A fathers joy.
no I am keeping them they will be going on my 3 10ft Carp rods :p But I got him a pair of other reels

Back