• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Mr B Fisher

Derek Funcks

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi all, looking to locate or contact this person, dont know if hes ever been a member on here, or any other forum. I love a good rummage through the tackle shed, in one of the corners, i came across a tube containing 25 homemade floats, various sizes of quills, inserts, wagglers. Im guessing i may have bought them from him many years ago, but im not sure. I dont think ive ever used them, ( or maybe i have ), If anyone knows him, or a member of his family, and would like them returned for nostalgic reasons, ( free of charge ), that would be great. He is/was, from the Rushnick area of Worcester. Thanks for looking.

Hi all, looking to locate or contact this person, dont know if hes ever been a member on here, or any other forum. I love a good rummage through the tackle shed, in one of the corners, i came across a tube containing 25 homemade floats, various sizes of quills, inserts, wagglers. Im guessing i may have bought them from him many years ago, but im not sure. I dont think ive ever used them, ( or maybe i have ), If anyone knows him, or a member of his family, and would like them returned for nostalgic reasons, ( free of charge ), that would be great. He is/was, from the Rushnick area of Worcester. Thanks for looking.
Is it Barry Fisher.
I know one that lives in Kempsey Wocester.

I know a Barry Fisher that lives in Worcs, as already said, i don't think he's ever made floats. He fishes for eels/pike/perch most of the time.

Back