• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the β€˜Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

its all got to go !

Gerry Giles

Senior Member & Supporter
I'm posting this with a heavy heart...
πŸ˜”
πŸ˜₯

As much as I love my fishing, it takes up too much of my time and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics such as cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be re-homing my collection.
πŸ˜₯

Please don't ask any questions, as I can't handle talking about it.
Below is a list of what's available. All FREE of charge, but to good homes only. Serious enquiries only please.
Thanks for reading and understanding...
1. Dustpan and brush
2. Sponges
3. Dusters
4. Mop and bucket
5. Window cleaner
6.Hoover
7. Dishwashing liquid
8. Laundry detergent
9. Fabric softener
10. Laundry baskets
11. Toilet brush
12. Cleaning sprays
13. Scrubbing brushes

πŸ˜”
πŸ˜₯

As much as I love my fishing, it takes up too much of my time and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics such as cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be re-homing my collection.
πŸ˜₯

Below is a list of what's available. All FREE of charge, but to good homes only. Serious enquiries only please.
1. Dustpan and brush
2. Sponges
3. Dusters
4. Mop and bucket
5. Window cleaner
6.Hoover
7. Dishwashing liquid
8. Laundry detergent
9. Fabric softener
10. Laundry baskets
11. Toilet brush
12. Cleaning sprays
13. Scrubbing brushes
BRILLIANT!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜”
πŸ˜₯

πŸ˜₯

1. Dustpan and brush
2. Sponges
3. Dusters
4. Mop and bucket
5. Window cleaner
6.Hoover
7. Dishwashing liquid
8. Laundry detergent
9. Fabric softener
10. Laundry baskets
11. Toilet brush
12. Cleaning sprays
13. Scrubbing brushes
Read the above to my wife, she is interested in the Hoover, some scrubbing brushes, Fabric softener, and the laundry detergent.

I take it you will deliver to West Yorkshire ?

Glad to help you in your time of need.

David.

πŸ˜”
πŸ˜₯

πŸ˜₯

1. Dustpan and brush
2. Sponges
3. Dusters
4. Mop and bucket
5. Window cleaner
6.Hoover
7. Dishwashing liquid
8. Laundry detergent
9. Fabric softener
10. Laundry baskets
11. Toilet brush
12. Cleaning sprays
13. Scrubbing brushes
I’ll have a few bits and pieces off you …. For my Mrs πŸ₯³

πŸ˜”
πŸ˜₯

πŸ˜₯

1. Dustpan and brush
2. Sponges
3. Dusters
4. Mop and bucket
5. Window cleaner
6.Hoover
7. Dishwashing liquid
8. Laundry detergent
9. Fabric softener
10. Laundry baskets
11. Toilet brush
12. Cleaning sprays
13. Scrubbing brushes
Gerry,

Even my Missus laughed at this. Certainly lightened my day β€˜ cos when I started reading it was sucked in good and proper 🀣🀣🀣

Excellent! Reminds me of this little gem:

I really need your advice on a serious problem:

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the garage behind my fishing tackle. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the tackle that I noticed a hairline crack in the butt guide on my Hardy rod.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it to the tackle shop?

Back