• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fox customer service

Steve Roffey

Anyone had experience with the above?

I have a Fox Duo-Lite twin tip, the 1.75 tip has snapped and no answer after I e-mailed Fox customer service.
Rod was new last Christmas but I don't have receipt, or know where it was purchased so can't go to a shop to progress it for me.

Your best bet is to give them a ring Steve - 0208 559 6500, if your lucky you'll speak to one of the good lads who will help you and you'll be more than happy. If your unlucky and speak to the wrong person you'll get fobbed off. They are either brilliant or shocking.
(speaking from experience!)

Might be a good idea to try Marty's suggestion. I contacted them (via e-mail) on a long shot for a 1.75tc top section for a fox kevlar rod, and was told they were no longer available, although i think they were still advertised on their web-site(not 100% on that now as it was a good while ago). Anyway, i'm still looking and sorry i have been no help to you whatsoever.:)

Stephen

Have had no problem on the few occasions I've spoke to them. If you email them then Christmas will come before they answer.

Hi steve
I broke my butt section on the same rod.
I rang them they were extremely helpful.
Had the new section about four days later for less than £40.
so my advice to give customer services a call,

Tried them on the number that Marty gave, very helpful, gave me a price but no stock until end of the month! Have to ring back in a couple of weeks.

If you have lost they his own receipt, and if you paid by card, retailers can trace the transaction with your card details, and of course the bank. You will have proof of purchase.

Back