• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Daiwa Theory SP4000A reel/Shimano Twin Power/Fox Duo XS/Drennan Quiver rod

N

Nick Hay

Daiwa Theory 4000SP, in immaculate condition, could pass for new, superb barbel reel, wonderful clutch, one spool loaded with 30lb braid, spare spool unloaded, boxed all paperwork.
Cheapest I can find on the net is £170 will sell for £115 posted. SOLD

Shimano Twin Power XT-RA, again in immaculate condition, spools loaded with 5/3lb line, boxed,,,,,,,, £50 posted

Drennan quiver combo rod, 11-13ft, 4 tips, excellent condition, superb chub rod. £45 collected or post at cost.

Fox Barbel Duo XS, 11ft 1.75 brand new unused, been stored in Fox plastic tube in my shed since they came out. £50 collected or post at cost. SOLD

photo's on request.

price drop on the Shimano reel, updated with the sold,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

pics of the quiver rod,,,,,,

DSCF0476.jpg

DSCF0477.jpg

DSCF0478.jpg

DSCF0479.jpg

DSCF0480.jpg

Yep I is cack handed !!! confuses the s**t out of everyone how I am right handed but hold my rod in my left hand,,,,,,,,,,,, goes back to the 70's when I used to back wind LOL, thanks for the comments though guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, always try to be fair.

Back