• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

cyber monday sale wow !

Gerry Giles

Senior Member & Supporter
this may save you a few bob

ANGLING4LESS have got 15% off everything today Cyber monday be quick though

I just had a bit of retail therapy and saved well over a hundred quid to most other dealers on a bivvy and wrap etc I didnt need but Im blooming having it 😂😂

SORRY my mistake it lasts until the 5th of December great news and as said its on EVERYTHING !!

I had a couple of people say they could not find Solar compact Spider bivvy I bought for £304.98 inc FRONT INFILL ,ZIP IN GROUNDSHEET and A MOZZY FRONT WITH MAGNETIC DOOR CLOSURE for a staggering £304.98

no other dealers come remotely close
to SEE these offers you need to use the link below and just keep scrolling down the Spider bivvy is on page 3
hope this helps

new video released for this bivvy if your considering it worth a watch love the mozzy mesh door near the end

Are you on commission Gerry?
no just like helping people mate

I bought the complete package everything wrap and all the optional extras total rrp was £700.95p I got it all for
£449.45
A SAVING OF £251.5p and its nice to help people save some of their hard earned

You m
no just like helping people mate

I bought the complete package everything wrap and all the optional extras total rrp was £700.95p I got it all for
£449.45
A SAVING OF £251.5p and its nice to help people save some of their hard earned
You must work for the supermarket in which I shop sometimes - 10 vouchers for £10 off a £100 spend. They're good to us aren't they?

Back