• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Century Pulse Trefor West rods.

Alex Gowney

Senior Member & Supporter
Bit of a random question, but does anyone know where I might find a top ring for the quivertip for this rod? It came with two detachable top rings, one had a little stud to take a silicone beta light holder, and the had a hollowed out end for the quiver tips to push in to. I have managed to lose the ring for the quiver.

Hello

I use these rods myself and make up my own quiver tips,are you talking about the beatalight holder if so its just a match style ring whipped to the quiver

Hi James, no, I'm talking about the top ring which is hollowed out to take a quiver tip. The rod came with two top rings, one with the beta light attachment you mention, the other with the hollow for pushing a quiver tip into.

my quiver tips plug on to the rod blank and so do the tip rings,you must have just quivers that plug into only one sleeve then,anyway you can make something quite easily,with old rod parts,some whipping and rod finish,mine dont look pretty but they do the job.
quivers.jpg

Last edited:
Back