• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

1st Barbel of the 2024

Just landed my 1st Barbel of 2024, been mostly focusing on pike but cracked out the feeder with the intention of some chub but was pleased to find a Wye Barbel on the other end of my line. Came in at 4lbs 8oz.
I know we're now into Feb but how has everyone else's year started.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203_123817_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_123817_Gallery.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 97
Ive had 2 shirt sessions on the middle Severn around ironbridge. 1 a few hours mid day and a few hours Sunday night. Both resulting in blanks but had to try my luck. Hopefully the weather picks up and I can get 1 before the end of the season 🤞

Ive had 2 shirt sessions on the middle Severn around ironbridge. 1 a few hours mid day and a few hours Sunday night. Both resulting in blanks but had to try my luck. Hopefully the weather picks up and I can get 1 before the end of the season 🤞
Connor, wait till you older, you'll be wrapped up in Arctic Wear as soon as it drops to 10 degrees.
Unless you come from Yorkshire.😂

Back