• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

19mm storm pole stabiliser ???????????

Gerry Giles

Senior Member & Supporter
I am looking for a 19mm storm pole Bankstick Stabiliser ?

I bought the Sonik Stanz Bankstick Stabiliser 19mm and my Fox 19mm storm poles wont go thru it and my Avid 19mm storm pole wont go thu either ?

to be fair to Sonic I just spoke to them very helpful !! they are sending me out a new one and collecting this one in case its a faulty one

Just wondering if there are any other makes that people are actually using ?

I bought the Sonik Stanz Bankstick Stabiliser 19mm and my Fox 19mm storm poles wont go thru it and my Avid 19mm storm pole wont go thu either ?

to be fair to Sonic I just spoke to them very helpful !! they are sending me out a new one and collecting this one in case its a faulty one

Have you tried searching for 3/4 inch rather than 19mm.
Aluminum tube is always measured in imperial not metric.
I’m not saying it will turn anything up but worth a try if you haven’t already

If the 3/4 inch isn't a goer try Jamie at Custom Angling Solutions

Back